2 menu bars

Hello,

I have a few questions regarding the theme.
First of thanks for the pretty theme and the awsome support.

1. Is there a way that I can put my shopping cart and “my account” (woocommerce) in a seperate “menu” in the right top? as seen on the attached image?
    I feel like that looks a bit more professional and hope there is a way to achieve this.

2.Also i would like to have those small long three buttons as I highlighted. Is there a way I can make them change colour when you put your mouse over them (maybe each button a different colour?)

3.How can I remove the pagetitle?

4.What size should the pictures for that slider be?

5.Is there a way I can change the appearance of the products? I think the pictures are to small, the button only fits half of the words below (can i change those names) and there is no option on how to sort the products (price, popularity etc.)
http://phoebesnl.nl/tops/

6.And last but not least I found a child theme for activello that i guess im supposed to use if I want that demo slider by using pages only ? how do I implement that theme is that a plugin also (maybe a very stupid question Im sorry)

Sorry sorry for my ton load of questions, i hope you can help!
Wish you a happy day

anyone?? :slight_smile:

Hi @phoebes,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Is there a way that I can put my shopping cart and “my account” (woocommerce) in a seperate “menu” in the right top? as seen on the attached image? I feel like that looks a bit more professional and hope there is a way to achieve this.

It seems you forgot to attach the image so could you please attach it?

2.Also i would like to have those small long three buttons as I highlighted. Is there a way I can make them change colour when you put your mouse over them (maybe each button a different colour?)

I am not sure which small long three buttons you are talking about so could you please share the screenshots of it or the page URL where they are displaying?

3.How can I remove the pagetitle?

You can try removing it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

body.page h1.entry-title {
    display: none;
}
4.What size should the pictures for that slider be?

The optimal slider image size is 1920px X 550px so please try using the images for slider having this size or greater than it.

5.Is there a way I can change the appearance of the products? I think the pictures are to small, the button only fits half of the words below (can i change those names) and there is no option on how to sort the products (price, popularity etc.) http://phoebesnl.nl/tops/

You can try achieving this by using below CSS code as described above.

.woocommerce ul.products li.product, .woocommerce-page ul.products li.product {
    width: 100%;
}
6.And last but not least I found a child theme for activello that i guess im supposed to use if I want that demo slider by using pages only ? how do I implement that theme is that a plugin also (maybe a very stupid question Im sorry)

You can use the child theme on your site by uploading and activating it on your site as described on this page.

To help us keep support thread separates we request you to create separate thread for each questions instead of asking all question in one thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thank you so much for your reply!
In case I have any more questions I will make a separate thread!
For now, here’s my printscreen

Thank you for sharing the screenshot.

I am not sure which theme you are using on the site that you displayed in the shared screenshot as it’s not part of Activello theme but you can try changing hover color of those buttons by using the below CSS code on your site.

.wrapper-banner ul li:nth-child(1) a:hover{
        background: #D4DCB1;
}

.wrapper-banner ul li:nth-child(2) a:hover{
        background: #BAC7E8;
}
.wrapper-banner ul li:nth-child(3) a:hover{
        background: #D8A6D1;
}

Please change the color value in the above code to whatever you want to use by referring the following pages.

http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colorvalues.asp
http://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_colorpicker.asp