2 questions

Hey,

First: awesome theme, love it! Thanks!

I have 2 questions. I have a transparent logo, and I want the navigation menu to go until half of the logo, and then directly under it, the slider. (so that the transparent logo is half in the navigation menu, and half in the slider. Is that possible?

And is it possible to make the active menu item text bold? And when you hover over it, also bold? Instead of another color?

Thanks for your reply!
Dennis

I can achieve what I want, through some custom css:

.navbar.navbar-default {
height: 115px;

But then it breaks my mobile view. It doesn’t show me the background in the navigation menu in mobile view. Do you perhaps have a suggestion?

Thanks in advance!

It is impossible to help you without seeing your actual website. To make header navbar larger you can use code like this

.navbar-nav > li > a {
    padding-top: 50px;
    padding-bottom: 50px;
} 

Make sure to add this code in Jetpak Custom CSS module, Child Theme style.css or some other Custom CSS plugin. Unfortunately, due to specific of this code it won’t work via Custom CSS field which is available in Theme Options.

Sorry, the url is: www.bloemencorsorekken.nl/wpnieuw

When I put in your code, it moves the tekst in the navigation menu only. I want the whole header to be smaller (when you look at the site, you’ll understand what I mean I hope). I managed to do that, with the height, but that broke the mobile view.

Thanks for your reply!

Sucks, that you have removed a link back to our website and even ask for extra support which is way out of scope of free support.

This code will fix your logo & layout issues:

#logo img {
    position: absolute;
}
.navbar-nav > li > a {
    padding-top: 30px;
    padding-bottom: 30px;
}
@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    .top-section, #content {
        margin-top: 25px
    }
}

Won’t work via Custom CSS field in Theme Options due to specific of this code.

Your support is awesome, sorry the link was gone, it’s back in. Thank you so much.

Awesome! Thank you! :slight_smile: