2nd Header Nav Menu

Hi,

I really like this theme and I’ve been searching for ways on how to add a 2nd navigation menu on the header for this theme. I don’t know anything about programming and I don’t know which/where to edit so this becomes possible. All the suggestions (for a different theme) does not seem to work. Or I really don’t know what I’m doing.

I’m hoping someone can walk me through on how to add a 2nd header nav menu.

Many thanks and more power,
Freelancing Pinoy

Hi Freelancing Pinoy,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

To achieve this you have to create child theme of Sparkling theme then in the functions.php file of that child theme register the second navigation menu using the function register_nav_menu and in the header.php file of child theme display it using the function wp_nav_menu. You have to also style it by developing custom CSS code in the style.css file of child theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Colorlib recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Best Regards,
Movin