500k pageview per month using Newsmag?

Hi All,

I am interested in starting an online news magazine. I will probably go for the Newsmag template as it has everything I require. Monthly page views should grow to at least 500k within a month or two.

I hope someone could help with the following questions

a) Domain name registration
Should I register my domain name thru Wordpress. They have the privacy option which I probably would require

b) Hosting thru Color lib vs Wordpress
Is it better to host thru Colorlib vs. Wordpress? Will Colorlib be able to scale to meet the requirements?

c) Setting up
Suppose I choose to purchase the template from Colorlib and then host via Wordpress. Is it easy to set up the newsmag template from Wordpress?

My level of IT proficiency is fairly good. I can follow a YouTube how to or a step by step explanation.

Thanks in advance,

/NR

Hi NR,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

a) Domain name registration Should I register my domain name thru WordPress. They have the privacy option which I probably would require

You can also get this option on other WordPress hosting service provider so just ask them before choosing WordPress.com

These are the following various WordPress hosting service providers.

https://wordpress.org/hosting/

b) Hosting thru Color lib vs WordPress Is it better to host thru Colorlib vs. WordPress? Will Colorlib be able to scale to meet the requirements?

Currently the Colorlib doesn’t provide hosting services.

c) Setting up Suppose I choose to purchase the template from Colorlib and then host via WordPress. Is it easy to set up the newsmag template from WordPress?

Currently the Colorlib does not sell any WordPress templates / themes and all our themes are free which you can find here Best Responsive WordPress Themes 2023 - Colorlib and you can set up the theme easily by following the instructions provided in the theme documentation.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,
Thanks so much for your response. Much appreciated.

NR
/From SG

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: