A couple basic(?) questions

I’m creating my first site with the Illdy theme and I have a couple questions about the one page theme:

1. How do I delete the whole block at the bottom of the page that has the topics “Products”, “Information”, “Support” and “Support” as default? I would however like to keep the copyright info below the mentioned block.

2. How do I replace/translate the words “E-mail” and “Phone” in the contact section?

Oh and I forgot:

Is it possible to justify the text in the services section with CSS? If so, how and where exactly should I put the CSS?

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

1. This is a widget so you would have to go to Appearance > Widgets > Footer and remove the widgets from that footer widget area.

2. This is also a widget function so you will have to go to Appearance > Widgets > Front page - Full Width Section and edit the options there.

3. You can use the following CSS code to justify the text by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Justify text*/
#services .section-content .service .service-entry {
    text-align: justify;
}

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello, hope all is good with you too.

That’s the funny thing, since I don’t seem to have any widgets in use there but still they are visible on the site.

Hello there,

You need to go to Plugins and enable the Illdy companion widget which will allow you to use the widget created for the theme.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi there!

I have the exact same question…

Illdy companion is activated and I deleted all the widget in the bottom section of the page. But those 4 menus are still there.

Moreover, when I deleted them, the widgets were in the “full width section”. But if I try add a new widget to that section in the hope that it will make the products/information/support menus go away, it adds the now widget above this black section that remains unchanged.

What can I do to get rid of those four menus?

Although I seem to have a problem with Illdy companion, now that I took a closer look.