a few coding questions

Hey ya’ll!

So, I have a few questions…

1. This one is more of a statement and it is my wrong doing. I think I tweaked something within the coding and I switched everything back, but must have missed something. My drop down menu is scrunched. I have two sub categories. One is review by rating and the other is review by title but as of now they are both sitting on top of each other. Let me know how I can fix this. My site is divingunderthecover.com

2. Is there a way to center the bottom border of the widget title? That blue line. I want my title and the line to be centered.

3. Is there a way to change what words are in the search bar? I want it to say something other than search. Maybe… “search away” or something of that matter…

4. I want my title post font to be different and I also do NOT want it to be italicized. What could I do to change that?

If all of these could be things that I could tweak along the way, that would be great. My mind and aesthetic kind of change so I want to be able to work with the coding. If not, totally understand. I appreciate all the help and if there is anything that I need to change or do, let me know :slight_smile:

Have a great day,
Erica

Hi Erica,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1) This one is more of a statement and it is my wrong doing. I think I tweaked something within the coding and I switched everything back, but must have missed something. My drop down menu is scrunched. I have two sub categories. One is review by rating and the other is review by title but as of now they are both sitting on top of each other. Let me know how I can fix this. My site is divingunderthecover.com

It is displaying fine for me on your shared site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here Activello - Colorlib Support Forum instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Best Regards,
Movin