A few issues

Here a few specific questions at here’s the URL for you to visit – http://www.tulitrust.org:

When the site comes up, the original image of the lady’s back (from original template) flashes up quickly before the elephant picture. I’ve removed all images from the media folder that came with the theme, but she’s still there. How can I fully remove the image of the lady?

Is there a way to have ‘contact’ in the menu at the top, but when clicked it moves to the bottom of the homepage where the contact form is? I know the original template does this, but I must have removed it and I don’t know how to redo it.

I managed to find an older discussion from a couple of years ago in which someone was told how to change the font that appears over the slider. I followed the instructions and I’ve managed to change this particular font on the home slider. But I can’t find anything that tells me how to change all the fonts on the site. (Please be gentle as I’m not really familiar with CSS).

My clients wants visitors to be able to somehow enter their details so they can receive updates/newsletters. Is this possible with this theme? Do I need a specific plugin?

Thanks a lot.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

1. Please use this plugin to clear the Word Press cache then reload the page to see if the image of the lady appears:
    WP Super Cache – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

2. You would have to replace the header menu with a plugin such as:
    Max Mega Menu – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org
    or have a developer change the code.

3. This CSS will allow you to change the fonts on the site:

/*Change fonts*/
h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, p, span {
    font-family: "Poppins";
}

As it goes for the newsletter, this plugin will help you:

Best Regards,
Support

Sadly the lady picture is still there.

I’ll have to upload the plugins and try to figure them out. Thanks for the links btw. Most of the fonts have changed, but there are still some on the cover page that haven’t. Just need to get rid of this lady picture.

Everything else I’m struggling with (fonts) I can reluctantly live with if I have to. But I really need to get rid of the lady picture on the homepage. I’ve used the super cache plugin, but she’s still there.

Hi there

I can’t see lady picture anymore on your website, looks like you were able to change it,
Is everything ok now?

But she’s still there when I visit the website.

The lady picture is the only issue I have left to resolve. Is there anything that can be done to get rid of her? I can still see her and so can my client.

Hello there,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused here.

That image should not appear at all, can you please go to Appearance > Customize > Front Page Sections > Jumbotron Section > Backgrounds tab > Slider and remove the first slide save the changes then add it again.

Best Regards,
Support

I found the solution and the reason why she wouldn’t disappear. I did what you suggested, but she was still there. So I deleted all the pictures, expecting a blank background, but she was still there. When you change the ‘slider’ option to ‘image’ that’s where she was. So I’ve deleted her from that location and it appears to have worked. The ‘image’ and ‘slider’ option must have been working at the same time.

Hi there

So, is everything now ok? is your problem resolved?

Yep. Thanks.

Ok, nice, I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!