A few problems to solve, please...

Hi guys.
I downloaded and set up Tyche, but there are a few things I am not able to solve…

In the footer, I have the widgets META and CATEGORIES that always show up. If I set up like FOOTER–>LAYOUT–>1 COLUMN, only META shows up. The problem is, I don’t have those widgets activated at all, therefore they are not supposed to be visible. So how can I remove them?

Number 2… On the homepage I have the widgets in Content Area #2 A-B-C activated, each for a different category. The widgets in area A and B show 3 products, but the one in area C shows only 2 because there are only 2 products in that category. So, how can I change the number of products displayed so the 3 widgets can show 2 products each?

Last but not least, I have the cart and product categories widgets in SHOP SIDEBAR. They show up in the categories, but not for the products. I found some solutions here in the forum, but none of them works.

Could you please help me out? The website is temporarily closed, but I need to put it online immediately. It was online till this morning, then I decided to change the theme… :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!
Stefano

I just found out that the widgets in the Shop Sidebar show up in the footer sidebar 1!
Also, the category description is aligned to the title of the category. It looks pretty bad…
This is a link to have a look: https://kimonygrips.com.au/kimony-overgrips/
Can you please help me out?
Thank you!

And another problem…LOL
If I put the widgets on the homepage in position CONTENT WIDGET AREA #1 to have the black box aside like on your demo, the products don’t show up.

Please, help me out, it’s pretty urgent!

Thank you!

Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out.
Relating to the outlined questions here, could you kindly provide us with temporary admin access to your WordPress Dashboard so that we can have a closer look into your setup.

You may create a new administrator user within your WordPress Dashboard using your email address. You may then copy the login credentials to us in your reply.

I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

Hi and thank you!

I created an Administrator account for you.

Username: support
Password: colorlib

https://kimonygrips.com.au/wp-admin

Thanks again!

No help?

OK, thanks anyway. I will install another theme.

Stefanos sorry for the delay
I dont know how we missed your query but im ready to assist you right now, i just need to see your website, at this moment its covered by coming soon message and access details is not working anymore

p.s. my suggestion please include 2-3 questions in the ticket and it will be answered much faster, it’s not an easy to handle such amount if questions especially with long text, we need nly short description of the question

Hi Noda!

The site is not online yet, I am using the plugin Coming Soon Page & Maintenance Mode. When you login as admin, you can see the website in another tab.
The login is still the same. If it doesn’t work, please let me know.

The problems…

On the homepage I have the widgets in Content Area #2 A-B-C activated, each for a different category. The widgets in area A and B show 3 products, but the one in area C shows only 2 because there are only 2 products in that category. So, how can I change the number of products displayed so the 3 widgets can show 2 products each?

Next, the widgets in the Shop Sidebar show up in the footer sidebar 1! This is the major problem.

Plus, the category description is aligned to the title of the category. It looks pretty bad…

Last but not least, if I put the widgets on the homepage in position CONTENT WIDGET AREA #1 to have the black box aside like on your demo, the products don’t show up.

That’s it, I hope I have been able to explain properly :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Another last problem, the photos are VERY blurry!

Someone logged in with that admin username a few hours ago. It is probably one of you I suppose.

hi there

Ok, here are the answers on your questions

1. “So, how can I change the number of products displayed so the 3 widgets can show 2 products each?” - as we can both see there is no option in the widgets to configure how many products to show in the widget, so this means you can’t configure this from the widget, there is no such option.
    there is one solution im thinking about it, what about to create custom category for this products, then add your 2 products in that category and select it in the widgets, … there is no other way

2. there is only one, cart widget in shop sidebar and its not appearing in the footer… ???

3. just added some widgets and you can see the result, its not black, how can i replicate the problem?

Now the website was completely messed up!
I put it back as it was, but it’s not as it should be.
I am forced to change the theme.
Thank you anyway.

Hi there

Well, im sure that was not a theme problem :slight_smile: but, anyway your choice and we appreciate that,
feel free to open new tickets in future