A published page is not showing up on actual site

Hello!

My website is: www.stefanienatascha.com
I’m currently having 3 issues with the pages:

1. I have published a page titled “Greece” and arranged it such that Travels > Europe > Greece, i.e. Europe is the parent page of Greece. The page, Greece, exists: http://www.stefanienatascha.com/travels/europe/greece/
    However, it doesn’t show in the list of pages under “Travel> Europe”. All of the page, Greece’s, settings are the same as every other page I had put under “Travel > Europe”.

2. When accessing my site on the mobile, I am not able to go further than “Travel > Europe”, is this normal? Does it mean that it would not be possible “Europe” to be a parent page of any other pages?

3. When accessing my site on the mobile, the dropdown menu works fine on the homepage, but when I go to the “About Me” page, the pages are all a jumble and I can’t navigate to any other page.

I would really appreciate some assistance. Thank you in advance. :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
Stefanie

Update:

1. The Greece page problem still remains.

2. & 3) I’ve installed the Responsive Menu Plugin and the add on menu solves the problem on the mobile device. I tweaked the Responsive Menu’s settings and moved the responsive menu to the left side of the mobile screen (and also such that the menu slides on from the right) so I managed to cover the original theme menu. >> i.e. SOLVED. :slight_smile:

Thank you in advance. :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
Stefanie

UPDATE:

1. The Greece page problem still remains.

2. & 3) I realised it is NOT SOLVED. The Responsive Menu only works on the mobile version home page and none of the other pages. Is it possible for me to completely remove the original theme menu in the mobile version but keep it for the desktop version?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Stefanie

UPDATE: (apologies for the many updates, I’m trying to solve the problems on my own)

1. The Greece page problem has been SOLVED. I went to Appearance > Menu and added the Greece page manually into the Menu.

2. & 3) Still NOT SOLVED. The Responsive Menu only works on the mobile version home page and none of the other pages on the mobile. Is it possible for me to completely remove the original theme menu in the mobile version but keep it for the desktop version?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Stefanie

Hi Stefanie,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

2) & 3) Still NOT SOLVED. The Responsive Menu only works on the mobile version home page and none of the other pages on the mobile. Is it possible for me to completely remove the original theme menu in the mobile version but keep it for the desktop version?

It seems the responsive menu plugin issue so could you please contact the developer of the plugin regarding this or try using the following plugin instead?

Best Regards,
Movin

Hello Movin!

I’ve asked for support from the Responsive Menu author, but he said that the disappearance of the Responsive Menu on some pages in the mobile site has nothing to do with his plugin. He mentioned something about shortcodes and whether I’ve enabled it on all pages.

I’ve tried the WP Responsive Menu before but I had the same problem with it not appearing on all pages of the mobile site.

Has this happened for any other user? Could it be that another one of my plugins are making the responsive menu disappear on some pages?

Kind regards,
Stefanie

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Please test it using any default WordPress theme like Twenty Sixteen to know whether it is theme conflict issue or not.

Also would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

Hello!

I’ve tried deactivating all plugins but nothing seems to work even after that’s done and I reactivated them one by one afterwards.

It’s so odd because the Responsive Menu works only on the Homepage and all parent pages like “Travels”, “Have a <3”, “Asia”, etc. but not on pages which have no ‘child page(s)’.
Furthermore, there seems to be an update lag on some pages: “Ask”, “OrganiCup”, “Sandcloud” and “How I Study”. I’ve deleted my tagline “Go to sleep with a smile.” a few days ago but it still appears on these 4 pages.

All of the above issues are only applicable on the mobile version of the site. Everything works perfectly on the desktop version.

If I were to test my site using a default theme, would all my settings still remain if I went back to the Activello theme afterwards?

I don’t mind that, I would greatly appreciate it if we were to find a solution for this. Thank you in advance!

username: [email protected]
password: temporarypassword0811201

Kind regards,
Stefanie

Hello Movin!

I’ve managed to get it working!
For all the pages that weren’t working properly, I simply clicked “Edit” and “Update” (without editing anything) and now it works! An unexpected solution! :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,
Stefanie

Awesome great to see you managed to get it worked.

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Have a fantastic day!