About Coding Problem in Sparkling Theme

Hi Aigars,
I am a great admirer of colorlib themes as i find regular acclamation for them from blogger community. Recently i checked sparkling theme at THEME CHECK. The theme score was 77 out of 100 indicating some problems, while TRAVELIFY was just well with a score of 97 out of 100. I am writing here just to grab your attention for making appropriate changes in theme as I want SPARKLING should be the best theme in wordpress.org repository. Here is the Link. You can also check it here: http://themecheck.org/score/wordpress-theme-sparkling-v2_3_2.html

1. IT SHOWS THIS MESSAGE FOR CRITICAL FAILURE:

Inapropriate constants : Use of HEADER_TEXTCOLOR
Constant HEADER_TEXTCOLOR was found in the file custom-header.php. add_theme_support( ‘custom-header’ ) should be used instead.
Line 51: // get_header_textcolor() options: HEADER_TEXTCOLOR is default, hide text (returns ‘blank’) or any hex value
Line 52: if ( HEADER_TEXTCOLOR == $header_text_color ) {

1. Theme Tags : Too many subject tags

2. Editor Style : Presence of editor style
    No reference to add_editor_style() was found in the theme. It is recommended that the theme implements editor styling, so as to make the editor content match the resulting post output in the theme, for a better user experience.

Please correct me These are not the problems worth much worry.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

We have a Github repository that can be used to post issues with the theme to be updated by the developer.

Please have a look at the link here:

Best Regards,
Support