About Us Contact Us Header Fashe Theme

1. Trying to replace the top image in the header of the About Us section and the image will not update, and is shown as a black box. I’ve uploaded the file, saved, published and it’s still black.

2. My Contact Us page content is not showing. Only the map, which I do not need and the message template. My contact info is not showing.

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

www.foreverfalsies.com

I’ve figured out my header issue with the About Us page, I got the header to load after I unpublished and re-published the page but the photo is also on the side as well (see pic). Worst case scenario I can live with it.

Contact Us page is still not reflecting the information I set (see pic). Only the message section shows.

Hello,

I noticed that in another thread you guys spoke about the Fashe theme. I’m having the same issue on my shopify store. Every time I try to upload I receive this message. I tried to open the zip file and I couldn’t find another zip file in the folder.

Thank you in advance for your help and I’m looking forward to your reply.

hey there

1. image on about us - this is vertical and not good for this case, you need wider image like 2000px-900px
  2. contact us page - it shows me that information is not filled here, so, please plese check it again

marlina - first of all, please don’t inject others thread :frowning:
problem is the same for everyone you are uploading not correct folder

Oh man I feel so silly, that fixed it and now it’s perfect! Thanks Noda you rock :slight_smile:

Thank you too and have great day :slight_smile: