Access Issues to Customize Panel in Theme

Hello everyone,

I am having an issue with the theme and can not access the Customize panel to change important designs on my page. It asks me to log in and when I do, it immediately expires. A photo is attached.

I thought that the update would fix this issue, but it did not. Has anyone had a similiar issue or able to help resolve it?

Thank you!
Janet
(www.farandfamiliar.com)

Hi Janet,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Travelify theme.

Have you tried using different browser and got same behavior?

Could you please try temporary using default WordPress theme like Twenty Fifteen to know whether its theme issue or your WordPress issue?

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Kind Regards,
Movin

Dear Movin,
Sorry to bother, but I actually have the same issue logging the “Customize” panel of travelify.
I tried your tips but it still does not work nor in Mozilla nor in Safari.

How can I solve the issue?
Actually I want to add a page with a different layout using kind of cartoon bubbles to share testimonies (ideally I don’t want to use the comment option).
Maybe you have suggestions for me with regards to this.
Thanks a lot
Looking forward to hearing back form you
Stéphanie

Dear All,

I found the solution it was a WP issue linked to the potential differnce you have between the register address of your domain under WP and the one you want others to see. I.e. with or without “www.”

Go in Settings/General in your WP administrator page and change accordingly the url address.

Hope this would be useful for others
Best

Awesome great to see you got that fixed.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Dear Movin,
Thanks for your kind response.
However, would you have any tips for me to change the layout of 1 specific page. I would like to share testimonies of clients through kind of cartoon bubbles, for example.
my website: biodivsourcing.com
Thanks for your tips
Best

I don’t know the exact plugin to share testimonies of clients through kind of cartoon bubbles but you can try using any following plugins to achieve it.

Thanks! I used the rotator one. I hope it will display nicely as soon as I get more testimonies.
Thanks

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: