Activello: Change Category Style and Pictures in Category are too Small

Hi there!
I have two questions about Activello.

1. Is it possible to change to look/style of the Category Font/Heading when I click on a category? I attached a screenshot and marked it red, so you can see what I mean.

2. When I click a category, I see all the posts in that certain category but only two of them show a full width picture. The others only have small pictures that don’t align with the post title. I also attached a screenshot.

Thanks in advance for your help!
All the best, Theresa

Hey there,
I hope you’re doing well today

1. You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.
    Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS
/*change font family*/
.category h1.page-title {
    font-family: unset;
}
  1. Please ensure your using the same feature image size for your feature images, as different sizes may render differently.
    Also kindly send the URL to your website so we can look into the issue.

Best Regards,
Support

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you!
The first issue is resolved, I managed to change the font and alignment etc.

As for the second issue:
I always use the exact same image size for all my blogposts. The issue descibed above happens with all posts in all categories. They look normal when I first upload them, but once they are pushed back by newer posts, the feature image suddenly gets smaller in the categories. (The first two posts are normal, from the third onwards it crops itself). Here is what I mean:
http://www.primetimechaos.com/category/food/

Thank you so much for you help!