Activello Custom Fix

Hi,

So this may be a silly question but I am trying to change the color of the font on my theme. Its a dark grey color that blends to my background. I’m trying to change it to white. My recent post title’s are a fading grey and I would like to make them white so they are easier to read.

Also I’m looking to put a small about me with a photo and a few sentences like in the demo on the right sidebar but can’t figure out how to do it. I tried to do it through layout options and text widgets but it won’t allow me to add a photo.

Sorry one more question. Underneath the about me that I want to add on the right sidebar how do I add the follow me on social media options like twitter and instagram?

Website is angstynerd.com

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Looking for the same. Little Help someone out there :slight_smile:

Hi

Solution here

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/about-me-in-sidebar/page/2/

I’m still having trouble with it. I can’t seem to get the photo to display I just get the URL. I don’t know how to make my photo the same width as the sidebar :frowning:

Hi @dmd13927,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

So this may be a silly question but I am trying to change the color of the font on my theme. Its a dark grey color that blends to my background. I’m trying to change it to white. My recent post title’s are a fading grey and I would like to make them white so they are easier to read.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

#page .tagline, #page .cat-title a {
    color: #fff;
}
Also I’m looking to put a small about me with a photo and a few sentences like in the demo on the right sidebar but can’t figure out how to do it. I tried to do it through layout options and text widgets but it won’t allow me to add a photo.
I’m still having trouble with it. I can’t seem to get the photo to display I just get the URL. I don’t know how to make my photo the same width as the sidebar

Could you please share me the code that you are adding in the text widget?

Also to display the photo the same width as the sidebar you have to make sure it has width at least 333px

Sorry one more question. Underneath the about me that I want to add on the right sidebar how do I add the follow me on social media options like twitter and instagram?

You can achieve this by using Activello Social Widget.

To create and display social icons in this widget follow the below steps :

1. Create a menu like any other menu in the admin area of your site under Appearance -> Menus .
  2. Use the correct urls in the menu items, so for twitter it must be twitter.com for facebook it must be facebook.com. Otherwise URLs won’t get recognized and you will get squares without icons.
  3. Set theme location for this menu as “Social Menu”

Best Regards,
Movin