Activello - Full text on blog

Hi: I searched prior Activello forums and am looking for posts to appear on a static page (that is not the front page) with full text. Currently the posts are showing feature photo, excerpts with a read more hyperlink to the full post.

I have attempted the following to correct the problem.

1. Setting > Reading > (static page / post on blog / full text)
  2. Customize > Content Options (no boxes are checked)

Please advise.
Thanks,
Jenn

Hi Jenn,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

Could you please go to Customize > Content Options (no boxes are checked) and just resave the settings?

Also could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thanks for releasing this theme, it seems like it should be great, except I have had the same problem as above - I’d like to see my entire posts on the homepage, but it only shows a sentence, then ‘read more’.

I found a thread about it before on this forum, where you included a child theme to solve the problem, but when I installed that it said I needed to install the parent theme (which was already installed).

I at this address: http://axletreewood.com/

Many thanks,

Alex

Hi Alex,

Could you please share me the topic URL from where you have taken the child theme?

Have you tried going to Customize > Content Options (no boxes are checked) and just resaving the settings?

If the problem persists then would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

Regards,
Movin

Hey there,

awesome Theme!

But I have the same problem after installing the child-theme: after installation it says I need to have the activello-master installed.

I found a site where it said the name of the zip-file for the activello-theme is “activello-master.zip”, but when I download it, the folder is named “activello”. Could that be the problem?

Thank you in advance!

Hi @catlady,

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Thanks,
Movin

Sure, sorry for the inconvenience! I thought it would be easier for you to have the same problem in the same thread instead of answering on multiple ones! :slight_smile:

Regards

@catlady Not an issue at all. You are always welcome here :slight_smile:

Hi, Thanks for getting back to me. I attempted to change the settings and save again. It did not work. My domain is beech.me

@jgbeech Please share me the static page URL from your site where the posts are displaying.