Activello theme isn't showing on my site

Hi there,
For some reason the Activello theme isn’t showing on the front end of my site (www.thefoblog.com). It looks fine on the back-end. How can this be fixed?
Thank you.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Your browser cache may be storing the previous version of the page.

Please use the following link to refresh your browser cache and reload the page:

Best Regards,
Support

I cleared the browser cache on 5 different devices. The content is there, but the theme doesn’t show. Any other ideas?

Hey again,
Hope you’re doing well today

Seems you got around to fixing the issue? I’m on your site now and I’m seeing Activello when I check your sources through the inspector and I’m also seeing Activello elements.

If you’re not seeing it from your end now and you have cleared your browser cache, something’s probably up with your browser.

Attached is a screenshot of what I’m seeing from my end.

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,
That’s odd - the problem persists for me. The attached screenshot is how the front-end of my site shows up. I’ve tried using IE, Chrome, and Safari - the theme doesn’t show on all of those browsers. I’ve tested the site on 2 different desktops, 2 smart phones, 2 laptops - all with cleared browser cache. I don’t think the browser is the problem.

Thanks for your patience with this.

Screenshot is re-attached here.

I should add that it’s hit or miss if the theme shows on the front end. Sometimes it shows, other times not. If I go to the site at a different point in time, or use another browser or device, or navigate to different pages on the site, sometimes the theme shows, most of the time it doesn’t.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks.

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

Just to be sure, this is the method you followed when clearing your browser cache:

• Open Chrome.
  • On your browser toolbar, click More button (The dot menu).
  • Point to More tools, and then click Clear browsing data.
  • In the "Clear browsing data" box, click the checkboxes for Cookies and other site and plug-in data and Cached images and files (you may leave everything else unchecked).
  • Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything.
  • Click Clear browsing data.

If this doesn’t work, please try this. If it doesn’t work, then I’m going to ask that you send through some admin access to your site in a private ticket so that I may have a look at your site’s back end and see if there’s anything suspicious going on from there.

Best Regards,
Support

Yes, I cleared my browser cache following those steps. The site is still glitchy on the front end - sometimes the theme works, sometimes not.
Here’s the admin access to my site (www.thefoblog.com):
username: bubuetbubi
password: t*DP&phEh5p%Ynl2KmhhHN%y

Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

It is also displaying fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please test it using different browser or using different system?

Hi,
Thank you so much for bearing with me.
Today the theme works on Chrome and Internet Explorer on a desktop computer. On an iPhone using Safari, the home page showed up okay but the theme doesn’t show when I navigate to a different page (attached iPhone screenshot). I cleared the browser cache before doing these tests.

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

Hmm… I must say this is a pretty unusual issue.

Could you try browsing with no plugins activated?

Just disable all of your plugins and then clear your cache and see how that looks. If the site works correctly, you could then go ahead and enable your plugins one by one and then test the site’s functionality and see if the issues are still present.

Once you find the plugin that’s been causing the issue (if that’s the case) you’re going to need to replace that with something else that works better.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,
I deactivated all the plugins and cleared my browser cache. The site behaves the same way on a laptop and an iphone. The homepage looks good. Nine out of 10 times, the theme doesn’t show on the About page and Contact page. It’s 50-50 if the theme works for the posts.

Hi again, I think it’s resolved. I contacted Bluehost and they cleared the cache and deactivated the cache plugin on their end. All the pages on my site show up in Activello consistently now.

(When I tried to re-activate all my plugins, they didn’t show up on the front end and were glitchy like the theme. So I figured this must not be a theme issue).

Thank you for your patience and help with this. You guys are awesome! :slight_smile:

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: