Activello Theme on my website has been malfunctioning

This is the error message when you launch wp from ipage “Warning: require_once(inc/libraries/epsilon-framework/class-epsilon-autoloader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/bosnacweb01/bosnacweb01bi/b610/ipg.itscopetestingcom/wp-content/themes/activello/functions.php on line 316 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘inc/libraries/epsilon-framework/class-epsilon-autoloader.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php-5.5.22-amd64/lib/php’) in /hermes/bosnacweb01/bosnacweb01bi/b610/ipg.itscopetestingcom/wp-content/themes/activello/functions.php on line 316”

Hi @chisom,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

To resolve the issue please try deleting activello theme and reinstalling it.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi @Movin,

Thank you for your response. Please I have done that it still malfunctioning. I can’t even launch wordpress from the ipage back end. Technical support said they can reinstall another theme which will make me lose customised contents which I don’t want. I was referred to my theme provider for further assistance.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Activello theme.

Please make sure you are using latest version of theme from Activello – WordPress theme | WordPress.org

You can delete existing theme on your site using FTP or cPanel file manager in the wp-content/themes/activello directory.

Hi @Movin
Thank you for this support. I think I have done this before. Please I am tempted to give you access to look at it yourself since and see what I am doing wrong for Ipage support can’t help any longer and insisted I contact theme provider.

Thank you

Ok then Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

Hi @Movin,

Thank you for this.
www.ipage.com
Login details(domain): itscopetesting.com
Password: !nNP8eUooO97m2d19$

Looking forward to your response

Thank you for sharing your site details.

I have reinstalled activello theme on your site.

Please check it and configure it however you want.

Hi @Movin,

Thank you very Much.

Site is up and functioning properly.

Really appreciate this

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: