ad width adjust

Hello,
Please let me suggest how to fix the this issue. Adsense (responsive) unit is not fitting in layout. Its going to out of theme width on mobile view.

Please check the snap shot.

Thanks & Regards

Please awaiting for your response.

Kind Regard,
Darian

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile: In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Thank you for support!

Have a look on website interviewquestionsfornurses . com
Responsive ad unit is placed on home page but ad width is not fitting in layout on mobile view.

Please let me suggest.

Regards

Hello @darian

this ad banner has fixed width of 648 px, its not responsive :slight_smile: please check your ad setting

Hello Noda,

I again checked on your suggestion. I’m using the responsive ad unit already on this site as well this ad unit already working on my other websites also. May be this theme is not supporting the responsive unit proper or have any some issue.

Other thing - This ad unit is few pixels out of layout on mobile.

Attached snap is showing the how the ad unit is appearing on mobile view.

Please have a look on website interviewquestionsfornurses . com

This ad code is added in source that is responsive…

<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<ins class=“adsbygoogle”
style=“display:block”
data-ad-client=“ca-pub-xxxxxxxxx”
data-ad-slot=“xxxxxxx”
data-ad-format=“auto”></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

I would be grateful to you if you can solve the issue.

Thanks for your time.
Regards

Hello @darian

Where exactly is this banner placed? i see banners on the main page but they are not like on your screenshot, also how i see your screenshot is taken from the sidebar, please give me a more info on where can i see your ads

Hi,

If you look into attached screenshots 1 screenshot code added in backend, second screenshot is desktop version which is perfectly fine and 3rd is mobile view which is breaking my website view (as theme is responsive it must be show in proper way).

Thanks

It is displaying fine for me on your shared site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please do not test it resizing your browser but directly visiting the page on mobile view.

Hello,

I don’t know why at your end this ad is showing fine but here is screenshot direct from my mobile.
I checked on different mobile devices there are same issue.
Are you checking the this site on mobile device?

Please check there.

interviewquestionsfornurses . com

Thanks you!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Did you remove the ads? I am unable to see the ads on that page.

Best Regards,
Support

No, Ads are up on site. I didn’t remove the ads.
But ads are added on home page and few posts only now.
Please refresh the site…
Thanks for your prompt reply!

Is it working fine for you using any default WordPress theme like Twenty Seventeen?

If yes then could you please share the screenshot of it?

Yes, I just changed the default theme “Twenty Seventeen” and still this issue is there.

Can you suggest any solution now.

PFA

Thanks

Then it is not theme issue but ad related issue so you have to contact ad provider that is Google support to resolve it.

Hi,

This issue has simple solution. use custom width ad code instead of responsive.

or

Change the width to 300px in your ad code. it will work.

@rax22 Thank you for helping out in the forum.