Add a mailchimp form on home page

Hi,
I just installed Illdy theme and I want to add a mailchimp form on home page.
I created the form with the extension “MailChimp for WordPress”. When I add the shortcode [mc4wp_form id = “43”] on my page, the shortcode is displayed and not the form.
Can you help me please ?
Thanks !
Sabrina

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

It would be better to use the Mailchimp widget on the frontpage instead because the theme uses widgets for the front page.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,
Thanks for your quick reply.

I tried using the “Full Width Section” and using a widget but in both cases I do not understand how to center the form. I add a screenshot. First form is with “Full Width Section”, second is the Mailchimp widget.

Best regards,
Sabrina

Hello there,

Nice work adding the form.

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

Here is the link : http://3hdeparis.fr/

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,
Sabrina

Hello there,

You can use the following CSS code to center the form by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

.mc4wp-form-basic input[type=email] {
    min-height: 32px;
    width: 100%;
    margin: 0 auto;
    max-width: 480px;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

I just add the CSS code. The email field is centered but the first name field is not.
Do you think it’s possible to center the two fields ?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Sabrina

Hello there,

Please remove the last CSS and try using this one:

.mc4wp-form-basic input[type=text], .mc4wp-form-basic input[type=email], .mc4wp-form-basic input[type=tel], .mc4wp-form-basic input[type=url], .mc4wp-form-basic input[type=date], .mc4wp-form-basic select, .mc4wp-form-basic textarea, .mc4wp-form-theme input[type=text], .mc4wp-form-theme input[type=email], .mc4wp-form-theme input[type=tel], .mc4wp-form-theme input[type=url], .mc4wp-form-theme input[type=date], .mc4wp-form-theme select, .mc4wp-form-theme textarea {
    margin: 0 auto;
}

Best Regards,
Support