Add a picture on the left side of the about-us section

Hi

I would like to be able to add a picture (of the person who owns the site) in the about-us section. Medium size and on the left of the text, slightly bigger than the ones in the Team section. Is that possible?

Thanks!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can go to Appearance > Widgets and add the person widget to the about widget area so that you can have the person widget in the about section.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi

Thanks for could you be more explicit? The only widget available in the about section is the skills widget…

Thanks,

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can add another widget in the about section so you can add the Illdy - Person widget to the about widget area.

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks, I figured out how to do this, with a image widget instead.
However the problem is that I would like to have the presentation text to the left of the picture. But in my case, the presentation text of the about section belongs to the “about-header” class and if I add a picture, it belongs to another class “about-section” and I cannot manage to position the two correctly next to each other.
Any idea on how to have a picture NEXT (right or left) to the presentation text using css?

Thanks!

Here is a screenshot showing the problem. Needless to say that it has to work for all devices (desktop, tablet, smartphone).

Thanks!

Managed to do it by hacking directly the php file. Not a pretty solution though.

Hello there,

Editing the php file is the better option for this instead of CSS but you need to to create a child theme to store the changes made to that file otherwise when the theme updates you will lose the changes.

This plugin will help:

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks, already did.

Hello there,

Nice work, I will go ahead and close this post.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello there,

Best Regards,
Support

Hello there,

Best Regards,
Support