Add more features to feature section?

Hi,

I wonder if this is possible? At the moment the feature section is hardcoded to a maximum of 3 features. I would like to be able to add 6 features.

Is this something I can fix easily or does it involve changing .php files?

Any help or pointers are greatly appreciated!

I have just dowloaded the theme but cannot find the zip file anywhere ???

help please as i can’t find it in the folder

Sorry, but I think you replied to the wrong post. You should start a new post for your question.

I might have found a solution to this on my own. The easy way of doing this is to simply add a Shapely Feature Section and then copy-paste the HTML that is rendered and insert it to a Text widget which supports HTML. This way I can easily change and modify the layout.

Hi @alkesos,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I might have found a solution to this on my own. The easy way of doing this is to simply add a Shapely Feature Section and then copy-paste the HTML that is rendered and insert it to a Text widget which supports HTML. This way I can easily change and modify the layout.

Awesome great to see you got that achieved. The other way to achieve is to develop custom code using PHP in the featured section widget file of the theme.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Cheers,
Movin

Great theme, but I am currently working this same issue where I am attempting to add an additional feature section to the widget. Can you direct me to the file where the PHP needs to be added?

Thanks, Brian

@Brian This is old topic and recently we have made major changes in the theme so to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/shapely/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.