Add Site Page to Home Page

Hi,
Is there a way to include an existing site page on the home page?
Thank you,
Tony

I have another question… Is there a way to use Pages instead of Projects in the Portfolio section? I’d like to have the Portfolio images on the Home Page link to Pages instead of Projects… Possible?
Thank you,
Tony

Hi Tony,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Is there a way to include an existing site page on the home page?

I am not sure what you meant by “including an existing site page on the home page” so could you please describe it a bit more in detail?

Is there a way to use Pages instead of Projects in the Portfolio section? I’d like to have the Portfolio images on the Home Page link to Pages instead of Projects… Possible?

You have to develop custom code to achieve this as shared in the following topic to remove portfolio links.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/remove-portfolio-link/#post-57656

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thanks for the quick reply, and for the upkeep on this forum…it’s a great resource!

The site I’m building contains mostly “Pages” (not “posts”). I would like to place several of those Pages within the Home Page. Make sense?

For instance, in the shapely demo, where you have “SEO Friendly” as the 2nd section after the main opening screen… I would like to put a page in that spot, and be able to replace a few of the other widget areas with actual site pages.

Thank you,
Tony

I guess I’m missing something glaringly obvious about including pages at the front of this “one-page theme?” Or is it not possible to do so?

Isn’t the whole concept of having a “one-page theme” so that you don’t have to leave the home page in order to see content?

I guess I’m missing something glaringly obvious about including pages at the front of this “one-page theme?” Or is it not possible to do so?

Yes currently it is not possible but you can try achieving this by using the widgets provided by following plugin in the home page widget area.

Isn’t the whole concept of having a “one-page theme” so that you don’t have to leave the home page in order to see content?

This is not that type of theme. This theme opens whole post and page in the separate page but to achieve 100% true one page theme we have to open this in the pop up on the same page. We will consider developing this in the future version of theme.