Add social media icons to slider

Hey, im trying to add social media icons to the slider, bottom right. Cant find and forum posts that show how to do this. I’ve attached a picture of where im trying to add them to (The red box).

Website link: www.vxk.ca

Thanks in advance!

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

Unfortunately, this feature isn’t available in the theme, and the slider isn’t compatible with such elements. Your best bet would be to use a third party slider plugin along with a plugin that provides social media shortcode and use the shortcode on the slider.

You may search the sites linked below for a plugin that should work.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Alright, I’ve gone and done that. is there any way I can add the slider in the same position as the activello one? I’ve got a right side bar and If I add the slider it shows up with the sidebar beside it, I want the slider to be above everything else on the page aside from the logo header.

Hi there,

I hope you are having an awesome day and thanks for contacting us regarding your query.

You’d probably have to hide the slider using some CSS and add the shortcode via a plugin like the one linked below:

Basically, this provides a way of adding code to the header of your site so instead of being added to the content, it’s displayed above it.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support