Add space between logo and category in the posts

Hello and thank you again for your wonderful theme !

I managed to get the perfect space size between my logo and carousel on the fornt page but the consequence is I have too little space between logo and the category on all posts / pages.
How can I add space just above the line (cf picture attached) without modifying the front page ?

Thank you very much for your help,
Céline

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

This may require some CSS to be added. Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

Hello, here it is : https://lamariniereenvoyage.com/

Thank you very much !
Céline

Hello there,

You can use the following CSS code to add some space by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Tagline space*/
.tagline {
    padding-bottom: 12px;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you for your help.
I’ve already done that for the posts pages but then it also applies to the front page, which I don’t want…
Best,
Céline

How did you get your home page to look like that if you don’t mind me asking

Hi there

Please try this version

/Tagline space/
body:not(.home) .tagline {
padding-bottom: 12px;
}

@Noda : It works perfectly, thank you so much !! :slight_smile: have a great day !

@childera : what would you like to know exactly ?

I’d like to know how you got your home page to look the way it does. How you got the posts to look like that on the homepage. And how you got your Instagram to look like that on your homepage as well.

Chidera :
I used the plug in Instagram feed for the footer and added some css I found on the internet to divide the front page in columns.

Awesome! thanks!

random question. who do you use to host your site? I use Bluehost and I have been having so many issues with them and i’m thinking of changing. I’m so tired of all the problems I’ve had

Hey there

Dear ladies let me know if this question is resolved :wink: