Adding a little space between featured image and page title

I would like to add a tiny bit of space between the bottom of the featured image on pages and the page title. Right now it looks very crowded.

Thanks!

Hi @sarahp,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

body.page #main img.single-featured {
    margin-bottom: 20px;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

That worked great. Thanks SO much!
One more question for you if you don’t mind. On the first blog post on my site, I embedded links to other pages on the site. On the homepage where it is featured, the links show up as text and it looks weird because it looks like there’s a typo that after the sentence it just says “About Us Sarah’s Story…”

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

One more question for you if you don’t mind. On the first blog post on my site, I embedded links to other pages on the site. On the homepage where it is featured, the links show up as text and it looks weird because it looks like there’s a typo that after the sentence it just says “About Us Sarah’s Story…”

This is happening because you are displaying excerpt of post on the home page of your site so to make it work you can either add post excerpt along with links in the excerpt field of post as shown in the attached screenshot or uncheck the theme option “Show post excerpts?” to display whole post on blog page as displayed in the second attached screenshot.