Adding background color to a section and tabbing out titles

Hi there,

I just purchased my ColorLib license today! Great work, guys!

I have two questions (the link to login will be provided in a private reply below):

1.) On the homepage, you see how the first section has a grey background then the next two have white? How can I make the About Me section have a grey background, too?

2.) On the demos page, where it says “Commercial Demo Reel” and “Video Demos”, how do I add some left padding so that the text is not flush to the left side of the monitor? I want some spacing. I’d even like to add spacing above “Commercial Demo Reel” (top padding I assume). How can I cleany do that? Furthermore, how can I center just ‘Video Demos’?

Thanks!

Login URL: https://www.montaguevo.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=afbb932702abe0f093b5405ba5f3a511

One more thing, how can I add top padding space above “Video Demos” so that it is not so close to the player?

My other question to add is how to I get rid of the little white space between the player and text on the Demos page?

hey there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

1. Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

#shapely_home_parallax-3 {
background: grey;
}

2.3 this css:

.widget .widget-title {
margin-left: 20px;
margin-top: 30px;
}

1. I cant recognize this picture, where it is taken from? link to the page and better screenshot, please

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hey Noda,

Thank you so much!

1. This did work, but to balance it out, I tried to change the background of the “Impactful VoiceOvers” block to a white background via the CSS:

#shapely_home_parallax-4 {
background: white;
}

Unfortunately, it appears to have a light grey background. How can I make force it white?

1. That worked, but how can I center “Video Demos” title on the demos page (/demos).

2. This was taken on the /demos page, as well. I moved some elements around so it is not noticeable now. Not sure what the CSS fix is, but when I reproduce it, I will give you better information.

Noda,

After doing some Googling, I changed it to
#shapely_home_parallax-4 * {
background: white;
}

and that seems to have fixed it. can you check on your end?

Everything else should be good. I’ve worked so hard on this site and am ready to release it. Personal styling question, does it look good with the white background on “Impactful VoiceOvers” and the grey on “What You Should Expect” and “White” again on “About Reid”? Any suggestions or changes? thanks my friend!

Hey there

Sorry for the delay, usually we don’t work on weekends

Nice to hear you managed with all your problems,

Honestly, it looks so solid no any complains about it, many kudos for you :slight_smile:

let me know if you have other questions

Thanks, my friend!

Hi, there

I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions

Thanks!