Adding Image to the right of the Logo

hi there,

Fantastic theme - thank you!

I am trying to add an image to the right of the logo, where the social media icons would go. So it would be my logo to the left, and then a banner type image to the right of it. is this possible? I have managed to put the banner logo as the background of the #banner div however when it goes to mobile versions, half the banner gets covered up.

Ideally what i would like is:

on Desktop: there would be my logo and then a banner to the right of it.

On Mobile: just my logo. The banner is hidden.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Kavit

Hi Kavit,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can achieve this by using the attached child theme of Travelify theme that contains some custom code.

Just change the banner image URL in the functions.php file of child theme on line number 22

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you for this!

just one question, which might be a rookie one…

The custom CSS that I have put in the ‘Travelify other options’ is no longer functioning. I have copied it to the child theme, however its still not functioning.

what do i need to do?

thanks,
Kavit

Ignore the comment above - fixed!

Thank you for your help! amazing support!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Hi Movin

Thank for your great theme I like it!

My concern today is about how to display a picture between my logo and social media icon.

Ideally:
on Desktop: there would be my logo on the left and then my picture in the middle and to the right of it social Icon.

how can I do it.

Thanks

hfrank

Hi.

I’m trying add here adsence code … but it’s didnt work.
It’s some way how to fix it ?

with banner img it’s work … but i want add here adsence responzive code

some ideas @Movin ?

thanks,
fisherko

Hi Fisherko,

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/travelify-support/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Thanks,
Movin

Thanks I followed your instructions within child-theme-19.zip but the socio Icons are disappeared. I want them back. How to do that?

Hi @hfrank,

Please as said above to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/travelify-support/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Thanks,
Movin