Adding jumplinks within front page sections

Hello,

I am attempting to add jumplinks to utilize my domain as a one page website. I have place the # links in the two hero buttons, but when I attempt to add the <id=#> in the front page sections and save, the IDs are no longer there.
Please advise on the best way to utilize this functionality.

Cheers,
Dylan

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You need to simple add the ID as “#section1” in the URL area of the menu link so you do not need to have like <id=#section1>.

Please update me on the results.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

My domain is nextdoorhomesavings.com I add the tagged section for #request as <id=#request>Request a Consultation in the title section.

However after i deploy the change the jump links in the two buttons do not work in the jumbo section do not work to the lower sections of the page. When I review the source code the button <id=#request> displays as
<h3><a href="#request">Request a Consultation</h3>

Is there anything else I should do to get the two links that are in the top buttons display as nextdoorhomesavings.com/#request ? I believe something is happening when I save the in the customize section. Here is an image of the section when I save. https://imgur.com/a/fEQRs

Please advise, thank you.

Dylan

Hello there,

The issue here is that you need to use the correct id. For example the section titled “Request a Consultation” is using the #team section id,so you would need to use #team in the button to link to that section.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

This has been helpful, I was unaware I couldn’t add in my own jumplinks.

Thanks a ton!

I will be sure to leave a review of the theme.

Dyla

Hello there,

Thanks for the review and I am glad the solution worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support