Adding Parallax to pages other than the FrontPage

Id’ like to add the Parallax widget to some of my pages how can I do this?
Thx,
M.

Hi,

You can try some plugins like this, Widget Shortcode – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org it will convert the widget to a shortcode, you can then use the shortcode into any page.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi Laranz,

I’ve been able to add the widget-shortcode and it works excellent… except for one small problem. When I add widgets and put copy in for some reason, some of the copy get’s cut off on the right side. How can I either adjust the full page width, add code to narrow the paragraph or adjust the widget to fit the copy?

Thanks,
Maurice

Hi,

Can you show us the website address to look the issue?

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi Laranz,

The address is www.bluecommunications.store

Here are the pages affected. Look at the copy to the right side.

https://www.bluecommunications.store/front-page/marketing/bpdpt

https://www.bluecommunications.store/front-page/marketing
Scroll down the Direct Marketing section, you’ll see the copy gets cut off.

Hi,

Sorry for a late response, I didn’t get the question, in this page " B : P : D : P : T " you choose full width and so the page behaves like that, and in the marketing page I didn’t see a sidebar there. Can you explain with screenshot what exactly you’re trying to make? so that I can help you to fix it?

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Go to the page B : P : D : P : T and read the paragraph “Design” you will see the copy is cut off to the right.

Go to the page Digital Marketing and read the paragraph “AdWord Campaigns…” you will see the copy is cut off to the right.

Go to the page Marketing Research, scroll down to “Google Analytics” you will see the copy is cut off to the right.

Go to the page Marketing, scroll down to “direct marketing” read the sentence, you will see the copy is cut off to the right.

How can I adjust the width of the copy so its NOT cut off?

Thx,
M.

I still have not heard back on how to fix the text box being too big. Can you please let me know how I can fix this.

Thx,
M.