Adding sections to front page

Hi there

Thanks for this great theme.

I just wanted to know how I can add other things or sections that aren’t already there. For example, I’d like to add a video, an image or slider, a PayPal donation section and a social media feed. How can I create them & use short-code or widgets in the sections?

Just adding that I also want to put in a News Feed & a “featured product” from the store.

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Have you consulted the documentation on how to set the theme up and edit sections:

The home page uses a widget template and is limited to some implementations, for some you require custom coding.
The documentation outlines what you can do with the theme.

In terms of feature products, and news feeds you can look into the use of plugins to achieve this.

Best regards,
Support.

Yes I did check the videos but nothing there tells me how to set up sections that are not already there. I tried to embed a video in one of the sections but it wouldn’t work. None of them will let me put in different widgets or short code either. I have the widgets & plugins to do the job I just don’t have anywhere to put them. Are you saying it’s not possible or I should put them in the home page? I’m a little confused. Thanks for your response

Never mind. I found a work around. Not ideal as a solution but it will do. Just means I can’t put all the sections I want but I can manipulate other sections my charity doesn’t need and use them for my purposes. Requires a little creativity but I’m managing. The theme has it’s limitations coz it’s a little too rigid but it’s nice enough if you only need a standard site. Thanks anyway for trying to help

Hello there,

I am glad that you found a solution.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support