After update, can't remove "Archives" from title of front page

Hello,
I have been using Illdy for several months now. Everything was fine until I installed the latest update. I am using my blogposts as my front page instead of the static front page, and before the update I had no problem setting the title of this page. Since the update, it has reverted back to “Archives” and I can’t figure out how to get rid of it.

Also, there used to be a fourth “copyright” column in the footer where there was an illdy logo. I replaced this with my own logo, but now this is gone.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer. On the “reading” page of my wp editor, it is set to front page displays blog posts, and the customize menu is also set to this.

Website is here: ovpes.org

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please go to Appearance > Customize > Blog Options > Blog Jumbotron Titles and change the title that is being used there.
As it relates for the 4th footer column, please go to Appearance > Widgets and try to add our logo once more.

I would recommend using a child theme for the changes that you would make in the theme because updating the original theme can remove customizations that were made.

Here is a useful plugin:

Best Regards,
Support