Align logo to the center

Hi, after I have updated wp and the illdy theme, the logo on my website moved to the left.
I already have some custom css, on the img class, which should be the logo:
img {
position:relative;
text-align: center;
margin-top: 50px;
margin-bottom: -50px;
}

but it doesn’t change anything so I guess I am trying to edit it in a wrong way. Could you please help me with this?
the website is: emiliosimonetti.com
thank you so much

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

When I try to access the page I get the following error:

Warning: require_once(/web/htdocs/www.emiliosimonetti.com/home/wp-content/themes/illdy/inc/components/entry-meta/class.mt-entry-meta.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.emiliosimonetti.com/home/wp-content/themes/illdy/functions.php on line 23

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/web/htdocs/www.emiliosimonetti.com/home/wp-content/themes/illdy/inc/components/entry-meta/class.mt-entry-meta.php’ (include_path=’.:/php5.5/lib/php’) in /web/htdocs/www.emiliosimonetti.com/home/wp-content/themes/illdy/functions.php on line 23

Best Regards,
Support

I am going back to a backup, I will let you know if I still have this problem. Thanks for your support, I will write as soon as I know something :slight_smile:

I am back on the old version and it looks ok… I think I am going to keep this version just in case.
I do have another question, how can I add the “target=_blank” on the 2 main buttons on the homepage?
Thanks for your time

Hello there,

You can find the buttons via Appearance > Editor > Sections > /front-page-bottom-header.php and edit the code there. Since you already have a backup then any changes made here can be easily reverted.

Best Regards,
Support

Awesome, thank you so much

Hello there,

I am glad the solution worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support