Align social media icons to the left

Evening!

This is a detail but it kind of bothers me hahah.
How can I align to social media (facebook, twitter, instagram, etc) to the left with the text above? (Right now they are aligned in the center)

Thank you in advance!

Hi @celinegntr,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

#social li, #social ul {
    text-align: left;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Thanks Movin,

I have the same problem and if I use your code with the !important parameter it works.

However I don’t want the social menu on the footer to be left-aligned. Is there a way to keep the social menu on the footer center-aligned and the sidebar social menu left-aligned?

Is there a way to get rid of the social menu on the footer completely?

Thanks

Stefano

Hi Stefano,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

However I don’t want the social menu on the footer to be left-aligned. Is there a way to keep the social menu on the footer center-aligned and the sidebar social menu left-aligned?

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

#secondary #social li, #secondary #social ul {
    text-align: left;
}
Is there a way to get rid of the social menu on the footer completely?

You can achieve this by using the following CSS code.

#footer-area .social-icons {
    display: none;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

How do I get my social icons to show at the top next to my menu names instead of my footer

Hi @tanisha,

To help keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Thanks,
Movin