Aligning radio buttons for Contact Form 7

Hi there,
I have a site I’m working on (it’s currently in maintenance mode) that uses Contact Form 7. It uses radio buttons, and I’ve already found and implemented the CSS that allows the radio buttons to show up and display in a block (vertically, like a list), but for some reason on Safari on a Mac (10.1 for Safari; Mac OS 10.12.4), the labels don’t appear aligned next to the radio button. Is there some Illdy-specific CSS I’m missing?

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The CSS would be related to Contact form 7 because Safari may need an additional element to align it properly.
Would you be able to create a password in the maintenance plugin so that we can have a look at it?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi there,
The issue also appears in Chrome for Mac (58.0.3029.96), so I don’t think it’s browser-specific CSS. The maintenance mode plugin doesn’t have any way of logging in outside of the normal username/password for the site, and I would need an email address to set that up.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

As it stands, we would not have an email that can be used here however you can use any other email of your choice to create the user credentials.

Best Regards,
Support