Allignment of menu

Hi,

First of all, I would like to tell you that I really enjoy the Illdy template. I changed a few thing in the CSS, using a child theme. There is one thing however that I cannot find, neither in the forum.

I am designing a website with, unfortunately, some pretty long titles. This causes that the menu bar is moved to two lines. The second line however, is not alligned with the first line, showing it like:

title 1 … title 5
title 6

Where I would like to see:
title 1 … title 5
title 6

What CSS do I need to change?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Arjan

Hey there,
I hope you’re doing well today

It would be best to keep your menu items short.

Based on your query, it seems you’ll need to expand the width of the menu container, however, in doing this, you may have to tweak the CSS on various screen sizes as well as adjust other elements as well Its possible, which includes various media queries.
Please note extensive customizations isn’t covered by support.

Please provide me with the URL to your website so I can investigate the issue. .

Best Regards,
Support

Hello Support,

Thanks for your fast reply. I understand that extensive customization isn’t covered by the support. It might be an easy fix, or I will need to discuss with my employer about the names.

My test URL is: http://arjansv223.223.axc.nl/test123/

Regards,
Arjan

Thank you for relying.

Here’s some CSS you can try, it stretches the menu header to the limit.
However I noticed you have two about us? I don’t know if this is a part of the design.
Also why not keep the about us label short.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

.top-header .col-sm-4.col-xs-8 {
  width: 10%;
}
.top-header .col-sm-8.col-xs-4{
  width:90%;
}
.top-header .container{
  padding:0;
}

Best Regards,
Support