appearance related:header height, resent post text colour and a few more

hi,

i m vanana, my url is http://digitalfreshers.in i have below issures -

1. want to remove the red box colour on home menu on home page
  2. want to change colour of resent post list appears on home and blog page
  3. i m not able to configure slider and being a newbie to internet i am not able to understand the previous explained solutions. would be great if you could tell me step by step process for how to make slider photos with text on them.

Hi Vanana,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. want to remove the red box colour on home menu on home page 2. want to change colour of resent post list appears on home and blog page

I tried to visit your shared site to provide you solution but the site is asking password to acsess it.

Could you please share me the password privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying here so that i can access it?

3. i m not able to configure slider and being a newbie to internet i am not able to understand the previous explained solutions. would be great if you could tell me step by step process for how to make slider photos with text on them.

Please configure it as described on the following page in the section “Set up Homepage Featured Slider”.

Best Regards,
Movin

hi movin

Thank you so much and sorry for the inconveniance.
the password is 123@abc

will try with slider and get back

I tried to access your site again but not it’s displaying the following error message.

/** * function to show the footer info, copyright information */ function dazzling_footer_info() { }

Please advise.

hi movin,

i was tryting to remove “colorlib theme powered by wordpress” from footer while trying i uploaded dazzling child theme and in its function.php file and css file i tried to write some codes given in earlier solutions. but eventually it does not happen, and now when i type my url i.e. digitalfreshers.in tab it comes like

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/digitalfreshers/public_html/wp-content/themes/dazzling-child/functions.php:21) in /home/digitalfreshers/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1167

kindly help asap, i even dont remember what i did wrong.

Please remove the changes that you made in the them files on your site by accessing your site using FTP or file manager as described on this page Installing Themes • Themify

hey movin

its done, thanks a ton dear. lots of love to you.

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: