Appearance – Theme Options MISSING

Hi,
I looked for a long time for a free excellent theme and finally I found it, so I recently installed Sparkling theme.

I read the Documentation here Sparkling Theme Documentation - Colorlib

In order to customize the theme, I should go to -> Appearance – Theme Options

I have WordPress in italian, but I can’t find that, nor in italian translation. This option is missing.
How can I find it and customize the theme?

Could you please help me?

Ps

I’d like to contribute, giving full italian translation.

How can I do?

Hi @fuoriluogoasti,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

In order to customize the theme, I should go to -> Appearance – Theme Options

I have WordPress in italian, but I can’t find that, nor in italian translation. This option is missing.
How can I find it and customize the theme?

All theme options are now moved to WordPress customizer that you can find in the admin area under Appearance >> Customize. All settings are still there but now you can tweak everything on a live preview. This change is made due to wordpress.org recommendation.

I’d like to contribute, giving full italian translation.

Sparkling theme is translation ready and has translation files included. Please see this tutorial on how to translate this or any other WordPress theme. Once you have translated Sparkling, please send translation files to use and we will include them in the next theme update. We would really appreciate your contribution! You will also get featured on our website and theme installation itself.

You will find theme italian translation on the following page and can help there to translate it more.

https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-themes/sparkling/it/default

Best Regards,
Movin