Application php ou sqlite

Bonjour à tous
j’ai besoin d’aide sur mon futur petit projet.

Je souhaiterais mettre sur le web une série de tache actuellement réalisées en manuel, j’ai besoin de se connecter a une page index. Sur cette page index on renseigne des champs avec des noms, le total des noms apparait.

Si toute fois quelqu’un est d’accord pour m’aider je lui donnerais les détails de mon projet.
Bien cordialement

Hi there

Please provide little bit more details about the project, thiese are only the general descriptions and I cant say anything at this moment

Regards

1 Like

Hi
thank you for your interest in my request.
It is about creating a small tool allowing to connect from a mobile and to send data.
Today, alpha numeric data is deposited on an excel sheet and sent by email in PDF format.
I would like to create a web project in order to allow users to send it via a mobile.
I can send you the excel model in order to better understand you.

Hello
thank you for your interest in my request.
It is about creating a small tool allowing to connect from a mobile and to send data.
Today, alpha numeric data is deposited on an excel sheet and sent by email in PDF format.
I would like to create a web project in order to allow users to send it via a mobile.
I can send you the excel model in order to better understand you.

Hi

Yes, now I understand it but how it’s related to our products? I think its outside of our support frames