Auto-Refresh Issues with Embedded Widgets

Hi! I’m having issues with my embedded email subscription and embedded search engine on my website OChungPhotography.com, using the Sparkling Theme. I’ve tried MailChimp, Tiny Letter, and another embedded sign-up form, and all seem to have the same problem. Every time anyone clicks on the “email” part - where you enter your email address - the page automatically refreshes, with a new page stating:

“Oops! That page can’t be found. It looks like nothing was found at this location. Maybe try one of the links below or a search?”

Yet, if I click the “subscribe” button (for MailChimp) without typing anything into the email box, it leads to a new “error” window that states:

“There are errors below
Email Address (subscribe to list)
Please enter a value”

In this window, if I put an email address into the email form, it connects people to my mailing list. Obviously I would like for the form to work from the web page itself as opposed to going through an error message, but I’m hoping this description might help someone out there know how to help me troubleshoot and rectify the problem.

I’ve found the same (auto refresh with an “Oops! That page can’t be found” page) also happens with my embedded search engine as well. Not sure how or if they’re connected, but worth mentioning.

Thanks so much!
Crystal

Hi Crystal,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

Is it working fine for you using any default WordPress theme like Twenty Fifteen?

Also could you please share me the page URL from your site where it’s not working correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin