Background Image

Hello,

I have a problem with the background image. It doesn’t have a smooth transition like the demo. The image is fixed. I tried all options (Default, Fill Screen, Fit To Screen, Repeat and Custom) but don’t work.
How can I customize to have the smooth transition like as demo? https://colorlib.com/shapely/.

In the first parallax, when I change the position of the image to full background the title loses the upper margin. I thinking it’s the same problem of the background image. Has a mistake in the code or it’s a simple setup?

Shapely Version: 1.1.2, PHP Version 5.5.31, WordPress 4.7.4

Could you help me, please?

thanks,

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide a link to the website so that we can have a look at the image?
You may need to update to PHP version 5.6 but you would have to back up your WordPress before doing that.

Here is great backup plugin:

Best Regards,
Support

http://andrecarvalhais.hospedagemdesites.ws/livin/

PHP update to 5.6
website: when I fit the URL here the post has an error. Please follow the image: website.png

another observation: the background color #ffffff is broken in the home of the parallax items (Features Section and Our Main Clients), on the blog page and sample page.

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

The background image is now fixed, I’m guessing you have disabled parallax. I have a feeling that this is possibly a memory or conflicting plugin related issue.

With that said, Kindly disable all of your third-party plugins and see if this issue still exists.
If it resolves the issue I am going to then ask you to activate the disabled plugins one by one and test the page to see if we can isolate the conflicting plugin if that is the case.

I’m also going to ask that you go to Plugins > Add New > Search for WP Config File Editor > Install and Activate the Plugin > Go to WPCF Editor > Ensure that your memory limit is more than 64M (128M would be perfect). Set your memory limit if needed and save your changes.

In regards to the background in Features Section and Our Main Clients, are those sections supposed to have a different background? I’m not completely sure I’m understanding what you’re asking here. Should those sections have white backgrounds?

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,
I disabled all plugins, one by one, but It doesn’t resolve the issue. I installed the WordPress and Shapely in other folder and the same happens.

I can’t find the memory setting on the WPCF Editor. Could you please send me the line?

About your question: Should those sections have white backgrounds?
Yes, the sections, blog page, and sample page lost the white background. Please follow the images: Blog.png, Sample-Page.png, and Section.png
I compared the css on my site and demo … and in my website I dont have this elemts.styles on img:
“transform: translate3d(0px, 0px, 0px)”

thanks,

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

Kindly add and save the following code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

section.content-area {
background-color: #ffffff!Important;
}

After adding this, you’ll need to set the background for your header within the header itself.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support