Background image

Hello

With the Illdy theme I’ve used a background image for the Jumbotron section and the projects section, size 500x332.

On the computer everything works fine, even with a big smartphone. But when it is a smartphone with a smaller screen, the background image is still visible in the Jumbotron section, but not in the projects section. There I can see a ‘brown’ background, in line with the image, but not the image itself.

What can I do about that? Thanks!

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
Please always include a link to your page without it we cant check your problem
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hello

The link is:

77.104.159.144/~geertvan/

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

I checked the site and the parallax section works fine even on mobile, I see the brown color with the background image.

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks! But when i open the site on a smartphone like samsung with a big screen i can see the image. When i open the site on a smartphone with a smaller screen like iPhone, i see not a picture, but a brown/gray background.

How can i fix this please?

Hi there

Works normally for me, please check attached screenshot

It stil doesn’t work. Someone with the same problem?

I checked it once again, works fine on my 3 major browsers, I think the problem is on your side, can you check it with different devices?

I have a similar problem.
Background picture is fixed, not scrolling with the page, in PC and android smartphone, as it is set. However, in my iphone safari browser, background picture is scrolling(moving) together with the contents.
my site is
onyx.co.jp
I am currently using colorlib and shapely
Please help.

HI Onyx marketing

Please open a new ticket and i will help you,
will be a not comfortable to work in this ticket