Banner/Header image shows only on Home, why?

Hi, I am very glad to work with this theme, it is awesome and very beautifull. But i have slight problem.
I need to have a cutstom header image, when I added it from Personalisation in Dash then i have a white box on bottom. Ok I dont wanna play with -% margins and z-index etc so I put to “Custom CSS” hardcode
#branding {
background-image: url("…/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/header1.png") ;
background-repeat: repeat
}
Works like a charm… But only on mainsite/Home… Other sites, posts are without my header image. What should I do, please Help!

Hi @mikhailnazca,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please make sure that the custom CSS code that you are using are added in every posts?

Please share your site URL where you are using it so that i can troubleshoot it.

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hi thanks for quick resoponse, my site is on
http://sklep.first.com.pl
“Could you please make sure that the custom CSS code that you are using are added in every posts?”
So custom code from “Custom CSS” section is not loading on every site/post automaticaly? I need to add this code on every post/site in text mode? Why? When I added my code in style.css there is still no changes…
Thank you for your support…

Hi @mikhailnazca,

Thank you for sharing your site URL.

so custom code from “Custom CSS” section is not loading on every site/post automaticaly?

No it’s loaded automatically on every post/page.

I need to add this code on every post/site in text mode? Why?

No you don’t need to. I have just asked you to make sure in webpage HTML code it gets added.

I visited your site and found the custom CSS code gets added on every page/post but as you are using relative URL for image therefore it’s getting wrong URL relative to the page/post URL.

To resolve this issue try using the absolute instead of relative image URL by using the following modified CSS code replacing the previously used CSS code.

#branding {
  background-image: url("http://sklep.first.com.pl/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/header1.png");
  background-repeat: repeat;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Man, you are the greatest, works like a charm!!!
Thank you very much, God bless you with many chubby ChildrenXD

Thank you for your kind words.

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: