Best way to display videos

I have Shapely installed. My website is hosting videos. Currently I have them on a separate page and have just used custom html to display them. But I want to display the videos in rows, or in a carousel, possibly highlighting one video that is displayed larger. What are some options for attractive ways to display the videos using Shapely and its widgets?
Thanks for any and all advice.

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

In this case, using a page builder would help a lot, since they allow you to disply the videos with more options. Here are a few to try out:

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks so much for the reply. I have been experimenting with both of the options you suggested. I can’t get it to quite work how I want to, but I am still playing around with it. With the elementor the page seems to take a long time to load, and while loading there is a big letter “E”, which I don’t like. I’m guessing I can’t change that. And it also doesn’t display the icon for my website in the tab when I use elementor, and I can’t see a way to add it. Site origin doesn’t seem to have as many options, but I might be able to make it work.
Thanks.

Hello there,

The big E would be a drop cap which you can disable using the toggle below the text editor.
The site speed can be affected when you have too many elements used in Elementor.

Best Regards,
Support