BIG ISSUE AFTER UPDATE

Hello,

I am having serious issues since I updated the theme.
My website is perfectly fine when accessed from a computer, however when you access it from a mobile and click on an external page and then back to the home page, the logo becomes massive and the menu unaccesible. I have managed to find a temporary solution by getting rid of all my pages and move almost everything on widgets (althought i would have liked to have more pages ), however when you click on my privacy policy page (on the footer credits) and then try to go back to the home page from the menu you get stuck.

Could someone please help me? I have deleted the cache from my mobile but this hasn’t made any change. I am wondering if maybe that’s to do with the size of the logo? Before i updated the theme I never had this issue.

I look forward to hearing from someone as soon as possible please.

Thank you and best regards

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

hello thank you for yor quick reply. My website is www.calmame.com

Hello,

I am not really seeing an issue on mobile. Are you using android or iOS? Also, can you add an image of the issue?

Best Regards,
Support

Hello and thank you for your quick reply. I think I solved the problem by uploading another smaller logo.

Thank you and best regards

I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions
Thanks!