Black screen on header image

Hello,

Guys, I’ve got blank screen against header image, what do I wrong?
It crashed when I choose static page, everythin works correct if I set to blog.

Pls help, it tooks me a lot of time to repair this.

BR

Hi there,

I hope you are having an awesome day and thanks for contacting us regarding your query.

In order to have a better idea of what’s happening, could you provide me with a link to your site so that I may check on this?

Also, I’m going to ask that you try using another image and see if it works, just for testing. Perhaps that image is a little too big and needs some CSS to restrict it a bit.

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

Thank You for Your reply,
The problem was appeared when I changed somethin (I forgot what exactly it was) in theme settings. I think the image is correctly because it worked hour ago. I also tried reinstall theme but unfortunately its remember previous settings :wink:

It showed up me 2nd time - I decided to use Wordpress reset theme by Matt to restore all settings on my WP

Thank You
Best Regards

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

Maybe you changed the Background Stretch to cover and it essentially stretches out to cover the area (as the name suggests). If you could go back to Appearance > Customize > Blog Options > Blog Archive Header Image > Background Stretch and check on this, it may solve the problem.

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Hello again,

I can’t see difference between cover/contain, my header image has 4928 × 3280 res maybe thats why?
Of course I changed it a lot of times to fix this problem but it doesnt worked.

Avoiding to create next post, How can I change size of General Options -> Text Logo? On mobile website it divide my title into 2 lines. On the other titles (ie. Jumbotron section -> Title/Entry) it appears text editor on the bottom of screen, but not there when I want to change size of title :slight_smile:

Hopy You understand my problem.

Best Regards

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

Please resize this image to about 1080p. Your image is way too big for web use.

I’d advise that you use 1920x1080 for your banner images.

Best Regards,
Support