Blank White Box

Can anyone tell me why there is a blank white box on the slider and how to fix it?

Hi @rgrambo1268,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

This may be happening because the text color or background is changed to white on your site and it’s not displaying on white background.

To fix this issue we can either change colors using CSS code or just hide it.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

If your site is behind the coming soon page then would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hello,

Please assist with troubleshooting via the below wordpress login details. I would like the background color of the white box to match the box below it. Thank you!!!

http://www.divinecollections.com/wp-admin/

ID: divin478
Password: whpfkj2y3n

Hello,

I have sent a private message with the login details. Please let me know when there is an update to this request. Thank you!

Thank you for sharing the site details.

I visited your site but i didn’t see any slider on it but just the search box as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Hello,

The website was having trouble loading the header. I downloaded some caching plugins to help assist with upload time. You can see by the screen shot attached that the slider is enabled in the customization settings. Would mind checking one more time?

Hello,

Has anyone gotten a chance to check this out? I would greatly appreciate if someone was able to assist me with fixing this white box issue

I rechecked it and now i could see the slider.

To change the background color of it i added the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Shapely Options -> Other

.flex-caption h2.entry-title {
    background: rgba(59, 59, 59, 0.8);
}

Please check it by clearing your cache.

Hello,

This has been fixed. Thank you

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

I am Sorry,although the header has been fixed… all of my other plugins are now messed up or inactive. Will their settings reset?

I am not sure how it happened, i just added the CSS code in the custom CSS code of the theme option and i am sure that it won’t cause this issue.

There isn’t any reset settings so you have to activate them manually.