Block button not responsive

Hi,

I’m having a problem with the block button and responsiveness. I’ve used block buttons because I need a lot of text for each button.

The problem is that when I switch to mobile view, the buttons are responsive but the text flows outside of the viewable screen area (see screenshot attached).

Is it possible to make the buttons increase in height and to make the text ‘wrap’ when in mobile view so that all the text is visible?

Thanks.

Hi @sm0001,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share the page URL from the site where it’s not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hello,

I would very much like an answer to this as well, seeing I’m encountering the same issue. I’m using Sprakling combined with Easy Bootstrap Shortcode.

Hi @Movin sorry for the long wait - I didn’t see your reply. The URL is http://riverstyles.com. Thanks.

Hi @sm0001,

Thank you for sharing the site URL but i was expecting the exact page URL where you are displaying the buttons as i didn’t find it on your site.

You can try resolving the issue by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of the latest version of Sparkling theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Sparkling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

.btn.btn-default {
    white-space: pre-wrap;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi @Movin

That CSS has fixed the problem. Thank you!!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: