Blog Articles H1

Hello

I would like to spend the blog articles as H1. What do I need to change?
Thanks for your help.

Greeting Omega7

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

I am sorry but could you please provide more information regarding what you are trying to do here because I am not entirely sure as to what you mean.

Best Regards,
Support

Sorry my english is not so good

The blog article titles are output as H2 and I would like the title as H1 (source code).

Hi,

For SEO purpose we changed that to H2, if you want that as H1 you can create a child theme, Child Themes « WordPress Codex and after that create a folder inside the theme, template-parts/content.php copy the same file from the parent theme, then change the h2 to h1 in line #58 and #60.

If you’re struggling with that please let me know, I create a child theme for you. :slight_smile:

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

@laranz

That would be great if you could make me a child-theme.

Thank you

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

Aside from the link above that explains how to create a child theme, you may use the Child Theme Configurator plugin (linked below).

This plugin provides a simple way of creating the child theme and copying over the templates that you need.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi

It worked, cool!
Another question.
How can I change the size of H1, H2, etc.?

Hello there,

I am glad the solution worked.

You can use the following CSS code to change the size of the H1 tag by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*H1 tag changes*/
h1 {
    font-size: 40px;
}

h2 {
    font-size: 30px;
}

Best Regards,
Support