Blog Full Content Display not working

The “Blog Full Content Display” template only seems to work when I have my blog post on the front/home page. I want my blog post to be displayed with the “Blog Full Content Display” on another page. Is this possible or am I doing something wrong?

It suppose to work for blog page that can be added on front page or to be used as separate page. However it will not work for archive, category, tag and other pages. It will still remain default template there.

To change this you will have to edit content-extensions.php file located in theme folder - library - structure and replace

the_excerpt with the_content for travelify_theloop_for_archive. Other changes might be required but this is the main part you should get done.

Thanks for the quick response. However, This is a blog page that I am speaking of. Not an archive or other type of page. Any other thoughts?

Wait! I figured it out. You don’t have to specify the post page in settings. You only have to specify the static front page and leave post page blank.

Oh, ok! Glad you figured that out :slight_smile: