Blog "pages" - categories

Hi,
So, my previous issue seems to have fixed itself, as I have split my blog pages using categories.

I don’t have a right sidebar on either of them (despite me doing this in the page settings). How can I make it appear and make it thinner?

Also,
I would like to remove the page/category title that appeared.
I have code that removed all my page titles, but with the category pages the categories appeared. Does that make sense?

Thank you!

Hi @wanderlust,

Thank you for your questions.

I don’t have a right sidebar on either of them (despite me doing this in the page settings). How can I make it appear and make it thinner?

Could you please share me the pages URLs from your site where you want to display the right sidebar so that i can help you to achieve it?

I would like to remove the page/category title that appeared. I have code that removed all my page titles, but with the category pages the categories appeared. Does that make sense?

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

body.archive.category h1.page-title {
    display: none;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Thanks @Movin!
That CSS works perfectly!

My site isn’t live yet, but here are screenshots of the two category pages I would like to have right sidebars.

Hi @wanderlust,

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Activello theme.

Please make sure you have set the sidebar in the theme settings on the following path as shown in the attached screenshot or try changing it.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Layout options

Best Regards,
Movin

Perfect! Thank you!
I hadn’t tried that, thinking it would change all the pages I liked full width!
Have a wonderful day!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: